Fireplace Installation & Services
Everyone knows that Billings brings windy nights and frigid winters, and this is why thousands of our neighbors in Billings, MT have come to trust our professional fireplace installation and professional services.
Fireplaces are a necessity for many homeowners who need an energy-efficient way to warm their home throughout the year.
Along with heating their homes, many homeowners love the way a professionally installed fireplace improves the ambiance and feel of any room in their home.
Benefits Of Installing A Fireplace
Fireplaces have been part of Montana homes for centuries. While they provide warmth throughout the year, then also offer hours of relaxation and enjoyment for you and your family. Your guests will love how the installation adds light and continued ambiance to your home.
Wood fireplaces, gas fireplaces, and electric fireplaces all offer the same benefits, but each type of fireplace brings different costs and varied installation costs.
You will see the overall real estate value of your home increase after the installation is complete no matter the type of fireplace that you choose to install in your home.
R&T Services Fireplace Designs
Our fireplace professionals will help you understand the average costs for design, installation, and maintenance of a fireplace for your home.
There are several details that you need to take into consideration when choosing the right fireplace for your home. Not only do you need a fireplace installation that produces enough heat for your living area, but you also need to make a choice that matches the overall look and feel of the area.
Here are some ways that experts will help you at each step of the decision-making process:
- Plan and provide Energy-efficient, gas direct-vent fireplace designs to meet your family’s needs.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor fireplace installations and maintenance services, so we have you covered no matter where you want to install a fireplace.
- Comprehensive start to finish fireplace designs, assessments, and installs for any fireplace installation.
- We are proud to install both modern fireplaces and traditional fireplaces based on your living area and desired aesthetics.
- We can help you figure out all of the finer details. Our installers will help you choose the best door, mantel, and stone veneer to fit your home and living needs.
Along with helping you choose the perfect fireplace, our team will also help you by providing inspections to the surrounding area to ensure that your installation will fit properly and meet safety requirements.
There are many kinds of wood-burning fireplaces, electric fireplaces, and gas fireplaces, and each type of installation has a wide range of styles and designs to choose from.
You need to consider all of these variables when designing, building, and installing your fireplace, and our team will help you at each step of the decision-making process.
- Traditional Fireplaces: You may want to choose a traditional built-in fireplace. This type of installation is typically used in new home builds, but you can have one installed with minimal remodeling to an existing home.
- Modern Fireplaces: A modern fireplace is starting to become more popular for many homeowners because of the look and functionality compared to other options on the market. The sleek and compact design is perfect for smaller living areas, and for homeowners that are looking to add a modern touch to their home.
- Fireplace Inserts: If you already have a fireplace installed in your home, then you could look to improve the efficiency and appearance of the installation with a fireplace insert. Inserts are a gas or wood stove that is inserted in an existing fireplace.
- Stoves: Our team of experts can help you install freestanding stoves that stand away from your walls. Whether you are looking for a gas or wood stove, you will love the efficiency and utility that these units offer.
When it comes to fireplaces, we go far beyond the fireplace itself as our technicians and installation experts also provide mantle, hearth and facade makeovers.
Our fireplace experts have years of experience with removing and replacing old, inefficient and unattractive fireplaces, our in-house staff can also create a phenomenal updated look to the area to add even more beauty and value. As with all the products and services we offer, R&T stands behind our workmanship.