Air Conditioning Repair
We’re your air conditioning repair specialists serving the Billings area for over 30 years. Learn how we can help you today!
Professional Air Conditioner Repair
As born and bred Billings residents, we know how hot and unbearable the summer heat can be. This is why your family needs a working AC unit, especially when the spring and summer months roll around.
It’s important to purchase a high-quality air conditioning unit and have a professional air conditioner installation team on call to get your AC system installed and maintained to best suit your comfort needs.
You’ll also want to schedule regular AC maintenance to keep your unit running well season after season. Even with the most diligent care, there will come a sweltering day where your AC unit won’t turn on or you notice your thermostat is warmer than it should be with the AC unit running.
In times like this, you need to contact a trusted home air conditioner repair company like R & T Services to keep your home a cool and comfortable oasis during the summer months.
Our team of AC repair specialists can help you with all of your air conditioning system repair needs today!
Is Your Home Hot?
How Do I Know My Air Conditioner Needs To Be Repaired?
As the sun begins to shine and the temperature in Billings rises higher and higher, it’s the perfect time to make sure your air conditioning unit is running properly with regular AC maintenance.
Air conditioners have many moving parts, and each part will break down even with the most routine use. There are several ways to know when your AC unit needs a tune-up or to be repaired.:
- Blowing Warm Air: To cool your home, you’ll want your air conditioner blower to emit only cool air. One of the telltale signs that you need professional air conditioner repair services is if your AC unit is only blowing warm air.
- Insufficient Air Flow From Your Vents: Inadequate airflow from your vents means you should consider air conditioning services from an HVAC technician. Poor airflow can be caused by a number of issues from a clogged filter, a broken motor, or even an electrical issue. All of these can lead to long-term damage, so be sure to contact a professional right away.
- Unusual Noises: Most air conditioners will make low-level noises when the unit cycles from startup and shutdown stages. You should be alarmed if you hear any loud or sudden noises when your AC unit is running. If this occurs, be sure to turn off your HVAC system and give us a call to prevent the need for major repairs down the line.
- Water Leaking: Collected water, pooling coolant, or an active leak around your air conditioner is a sign that your cooling system isn’t running correctly. Contact a professional right away: leaks will quickly damage your property and could lead to the development of serious structural issues.
- Unpleasant Odors: If you suspect a foul odor is coming from your AC unit or ductwork, you will want to contact a professional right away to prevent the smell from getting worse. Odors could indicate a variety of issues and could be solved with an air filter change, professional duct cleaning, or system tune-up.
- High humidity: AC units don’t just cool your home. They keep humidity levels down, which prevents damage to your home. If your unit is running, but the humidity has you feeling sticky, your air conditioning unit needs to be evaluated by a professional.
Troubleshooting Common Problems With Your AC Unit
A little knowledge goes a long way when it comes to keeping your central air conditioning unit running well. Take a look at the most common problems to know when homeowners need to call a professional to prevent long-term damage to their HVAC unit or property:
|Problem||What To Check||Potential Causes|
|Not Cooling House||
|Weak Air Flow||
|Won’t Turn On||
Although troubleshooting is something any homeowner can do, even the smallest issue with your air conditioning unit can lead to big headaches and damage that cannot be repaired. Be sure to consult with an HVAC technician to ensure your unit is functioning properly.
Don't Stress It. We Will Fix Your AC!
What To Expect From Air Conditioning and HVAC Repairs
Homeowners know that the air conditioner is a vital part of a home. Not only does the AC unit keep your home comfortable during the hottest summer months, but it also helps keep humidity low throughout your home.
Our friendly and professional HVAC technicians are right around the corner and ready to serve you today.
All of our highly skilled service technicians have the ability to provide the comprehensive services and home air conditioning repair that you need for a variety of AC make and models.
You will appreciate our professional approach. R & T service technicians will arrive on-time and with the tools needed to ensure they deliver all the air conditioner repair services needed for your home.
When you have a problem with your air conditioner, you can rest assured that the expert AC repair teams at R & T Services are here to help! We will work diligently to ensure your AC unit is back to blowing cold air in no time!
What Do I Do If My Air Conditioning Unit Is Beyond Repair?
Sometimes older If you find your AC unit in need of replacing, trust the experts at R & T Services to quickly install a brand new HVAC unit. A new system can offer energy-efficient cooling to keep your home cool, comfortable, and reduce damaging humidity.
We offer fair pricing, extended warranty options on new installations, and extensive knowledge of the cooling needs of a Billings home. Choose a ductless HVAC model or one that fits with the existing ductwork in your home.
Your air conditioner is an important part of your home. Not only does the AC unit keep your home cool, but it also helps keep the humidity low throughout your home.
Our friendly and professional technicians are right around the corner and we are ready to serve you today. All of our well-trained technicians have the ability to provide all the services and home air conditioning repair that you need for a number of AC make and models.
You will love our professional approach, and we will arrive on-time and with the tools needed to ensure we deliver all the air conditioner repair services needed for your home.
When you have a problem with your air conditioner, you can rest assured that the expert AC repair teams at R & T Services are here to help!
Our AC Experts Are Here To Help Today!
Have Questions About AC Services?
We hire highly skilled and knowledgeable experts in the field.
What People are Saying
"R & T beat every bid I got and filled out most of the paperwork for the credit from MDU. When I filed my taxes, they got me a itemize receipt, for the energy credit. Would highly recommend them!!"
"The R & T team made me confident that my A/C install project would be done on-time. The other estimators only noted problems; R & T Services enthusiastically solved problems."
"Tim O'Brien is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of heating and cooling. R & T Services showroom is amazing. If you need any services they will perform top notch, quality work."