Air Conditioning Repair
We’re your air conditioning repair specialists serving the Billings area for over 30 years. Learn how we can help you today!
Professional Air Conditioner Repair
As Billings residents ourselves, we know how hot and unbearable the summer heat can be. This is why your family needs a working AC unit, especially when the Spring and Summer months roll around.
It’s important to purchase a high-quality air conditioner and have a professional air conditioner installation team work with you to get your system working at its best performance.
Even with regular AC maintenance, you may find that your AC unit won’t turn on or is not cooling your home as much as you need.
In times like this, you need to contact a trusted home air conditioner repair company like R & T Services.
Our team of AC repair specialists can help you with all of your air conditioning repairs needs today!
When Do I Know My Air Conditioner Needs To Be Repaired?
Air conditioners have many moving parts, and each part will break down over time. If you find that your AC unit is not cooling your home or making a strange sound when it starts up, then you could be facing a failed AC unit.
As the temperature in Billings continues to rise as we enter Summer, it’s a great time to make sure your unit is running properly with regular AC maintenance.
You need to make sure that your air conditioner is ready to keep your home cool. Here are the most common warning signs that you need to keep an eye out for when you turn on your AC unit this year:
- Blowing Warm Air: You need your air conditioner to blow cold air, and one of the first signs that you need professional air conditioner repair services is if your AC unit is only blowing warm air.
- Unusual Noises: Most air conditioners are designed to make low-level noises when the unit cycles from start-up and shut-down stages. You should be alarmed if you hear any loud or sudden noises when your AC unit is operating. If this occurs, be sure to turn off your HVAC system and give us a call to ensure you don’t have major repairs down the line.
- Irregular Cycles: Air conditioning units are designed to go through regular cycles to keep your home a nice cold temperature. While you should expect your unit to cycle more frequently during the hottest Billings Summer days, it should not cycle on and off constantly.
- Insufficient Air Flow From Your Vents: If you notice that your home is not receiving adequate airflow to keep your home a comfortable temperature, then you should consider AC repair services. Poor airflow can be caused by a number of issues from a clogged filter, a broken motor, or even an electrical issue. All of these can lead to long-term damage, and you should have a professional check on the unit if you experience any of these issues.
- Unpleasant Odors: If you smell unpleasant odors in your home that you suspect is from your HVAC unit, then you’ll want to solve the problem before it grows into something much worse. Regular AC maintenance service will address most issues before they occur, but you may need a professional AC repair inspection to ensure the safety of your family.
What To Expect With Air Conditioning Repairs
Your air conditioner is an important part of your home. Not only does the AC unit keep your home cool, but it also helps keep the humidity low throughout your home.
Our friendly and professional technicians are right around the corner and we are ready to serve you today. All of our well-trained technicians have the ability to provide all the services and home air conditioning repair that you need for a number of AC make and models.
You will love our professional approach, and we will arrive on-time and with the tools needed to ensure we deliver all the air conditioner repair services needed for your home.
When you have a problem with your air conditioner, you can rest assured that the expert AC repair teams at R & T Services are here to help!
Have Questions About AC Services?
We hire highly skilled and knowledgeable experts in the field.
What People are Saying
"R & T beat every bid I got and filled out most of the paperwork for the credit from MDU. When I filed my taxes, they got me a itemize receipt, for the energy credit. Would highly recommend them!!"
"The R & T team made me confident that my A/C install project would be done on-time. The other estimators only noted problems; R & T Services enthusiastically solved problems."
"Tim O'Brien is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of heating and cooling. R & T Services showroom is amazing. If you need any services they will perform top notch, quality work."