Air Conditioning Maintenance
Save money and keep your home comfortable with professional air conditioning maintenance. Learn how our experts can help you today!
Air Conditioner Maintenance Billings, MT
Your air conditioner is the only thing between your family and the hot Billings summer heat. Not only do you need an air conditioner to ensure the health and happiness of your family, but you also need to protect the investment in your HVAC unit.
Ongoing air conditioning maintenance is a key part to ensure an efficient and reliable unit throughout the hot Spring and Summer seasons. When Billings hits a hot or humid patch of weather, you don’t want to be stuck with an air conditioning unit that fails at the worst time.
Why Should I Get My AC Inspected?
Regular air conditioning maintenance may seem like an unnecessary expense, but the truth is that regular maintenance is the best way to keep your overall costs low compared to ongoing AC repair.
Compared to spending thousands of dollars on the installation of a new AC unit, you can schedule yearly maintenance calls with a local HVAC expert to keep your current AC unit running as efficiently and as long as possible.
Just like any other piece of equipment, your AC unit needs regular air conditioner maintenance to work efficiently and reliably throughout the year.
Annual air conditioner maintenance is a great way to help save money on energy costs, ensure the lifespan of your AC unit, and keep your family happy and healthy throughout the year.
An air conditioning unit can be a substantial investment for your home. The last thing that you want is to purchase an AC unit before the lifespan of the unit is finished, since it can add up to a lot of money.
Our AC maintenance services are designed to address the unique needs of your home and family. Each air conditioning maintenance inspection includes checking various parts of your unit like the motor, blower, and drain lines.
What Does An AC Maintenance Include?
Don’t sweat the Billings summer heat, and make sure your AC unit performs as efficiently as possible with annual ac maintenance services.
R & T Services has over 30 years of experience helping our community with their ongoing AC maintenance services, and we perform a comprehensive check across your entire system, including:
- Check Your Thermostat: Our technicians will check your thermostat to ensure it is installed and located away from any heat sources. We will also check that the thermostat is calibrated properly and displays the correct indoor air temperature.
- Lubricate Moving AC Parts: There are a number of moving parts in your AC unit, and our technicians apply lubrication on all necessary parts during your air conditioning preventative maintenance call. This ensures that parts do not rub together, which can lead to failure and larger problems down the line.
- Check & Clear Condensate Drain Line: Your AC needs a clear drain line to drain liquid condensate. A clogged drain line can cause water to back up, which can cause extensive issues throughout your entire AC unit.
- Tighten Electrical Connections: Our technicians will check all electrical connections to make sure your AC unit is operating safely. This type of air conditioner maintenance is necessary to catch potential electrical hazards and can improve the efficiency of your AC unit.
- Check System Controls: Our AC specialists will ensure that your AC unit is cycling with safe operations. This is a vital part of our AC maintenance services because we need to make sure that your unit is starting, operating, and shutting off properly.
As you can see, there is a lot that needs to be checked during regular air conditioning maintenance.
From the thermostat to moving parts, and even electrical connections, you need a licensed and trusted AC maintenance company to keep your family happy and healthy this year.
The experts at R & T Services are ready to help you maintain your air conditioner’s life and efficiency. Feel free to give out team a call today to learn more about our AC maintenance services!
Billings Air Conditioning Maintenance FAQ
What are some AC preventative maintenance that I should be aware of?
With proper AC maintenance, you should expect your heating and cooling system to keep your family comfortable throughout the year. Air conditioning pumps and electrical work need to be checked each year to ensure maximum efficiency and effect. You can talk to a local HVAC professional to inspect for leaks, rust, and electrical issues.
How often should I have preventative maintenance?
Your cooling system should work without issue to keep your family comfortable throughout the year. However, the constant stopping and starting of the unit will wear down your machine, so you should have professional care and maintenance on your AC unit once per year. Your checkups will uncover leaks, rust, and other common equipment failures to keep the AC unit running smoothly and last longer.
Is it necessary to service my AC every year?
Having an HVAC professional service your AC unit each year is the best way to avoid costly problems or significant repairs. Your AC unit works for long periods of time, and it is exposed to the extreme Billings temperatures. An annual tune-up ensures that your AC system is clean and operating efficiently and safely!
Have Questions About AC Services?
We hire highly skilled and knowledgeable experts in the field.
What People are Saying
"R & T beat every bid I got and filled out most of the paperwork for the credit from MDU. When I filed my taxes, they got me a itemize receipt, for the energy credit. Would highly recommend them!!"
"The R & T team made me confident that my A/C install project would be done on-time. The other estimators only noted problems; R & T Services enthusiastically solved problems."
"Tim O'Brien is highly knowledgeable in all aspects of heating and cooling. R & T Services showroom is amazing. If you need any services they will perform top notch, quality work."